It is crucial for successful chambers of commerce to benchmark themselves against their peers in the industry and take advantage of best practices.
Being able to peer into the way successful chambers operate gives you an advantage when deciding what areas need improvement. The MACE Operations survey gives you key information from hundreds of chambers across the region.
- Statistics on chamber practices
- State and regional comparisons
- Trends in programs, employment and profits
- Metrics on all key business categories
For an organization to grow and thrive, it must continuously collect information. Data from the operations survey can be used to align chamber priorities with industry trends. Once identified, the data is the single best tool for making strategic decisions about the future of your organization.
- Set goals and objectives based on data
- Yearly trends based on current information
- Regional priorities about chamber functions
- FREE to participating chamber organizations
With the survey data of chamber members from multiple areas you can take a deeper dive into the numbers to see a side-by-side comparison of how other chambers operate.
- Years of regional history for benchmarks
- View trends in your state and the region
- Key industry insight for strategic planning
Participants will receive an email from MACE with your unique participant coupon code. After adding the survey report to your order, use that code and proceed with your download. If you did not receive your email coupon code, contact Larry Dowell, firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-221-0850.
If you did not participate in the MACE Operations Survey, you are welcome to download the survey report for $45. Click the download button ABOVE and proceed with the order instructions.